Contribute to The Wheel
Forest collaboratives commit to a planning process that engages partners across multiple organizations. The process is a wheel, a sequence of steps that involve planning & pre-design of a project, NEPA review, implementation, and monitoring of outcomes
- Collaborations can learn from each other by posting their operating protocols and experiences.
- Newly forming collaboratives can review the track record of experienced collaboratives and avoid re-inventing "The Wheel".
- The IFRP Website provides space to exchange approaches and experiences.
- The graphic (above) is a topical index to documents in each phase of The Wheel. A mouse click on a phase retrieves resources relevant to the respective step in the project.
- The IFRP invites Idaho Collaborations to contribute reference documents.
- Upload a document: Follow the instructions on the File Upload Page.
- Provide a link: Send a link of a Web resource published on your group's Website.